"My soul, insofar as you are a child of God, you must conquer all the rest of yourself that remains unblessed; you must subdue all your powers and passions, and you must never be satisfied until He who is King by purchase also becomes King by gracious coronation and reigns in you supreme."~Charles H. Spurgeon

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Feeling Anxious...

This post is a plead for prayer! I am feeling very anxious, even though it is silly. I have one Chihuahua puppy left and I am looking for a home for her. She will be 9 weeks tomorrow and I really would like her to go to a good family soon. There is just so much going on and the least amount of animals the better right now. The money would be nice too, hehe! :) Anyway!! Could you please pray a buyer will come SOON who will love her well and pay my asking price!!? Thank you!!

No comments: