"My soul, insofar as you are a child of God, you must conquer all the rest of yourself that remains unblessed; you must subdue all your powers and passions, and you must never be satisfied until He who is King by purchase also becomes King by gracious coronation and reigns in you supreme."~Charles H. Spurgeon

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Best Vacation Ever!

Mama and 6 of us children went to Palm Springs to see our dear great grandparents and Grandpa Bob last week. Here are some pictures... We had such an amazing time!

On the way down (Tuesday) we stoped at In and Out Burger.
J. eating his burger :)


Tuesday; looks like Scotland!! :) So pretty!! We had so much fun! Mama is a blast!!

The Sierra Nevada's in Southern-ish Ca. :)

Wednesday; Mama driving. She's awesome!

Wednesday; We had just arrived and gone swimming.

D and J

Me and J

Thursday; Poppy took us older 3 to Boomers! C, B and Poppy.

Poppy and myself

B climbed to the very top and hit the beeper :D

Grammy, sweet, beautiful, loving!

Friday; GpB took us to Las Consuelas! It was so much fun! There was live music and delouse food!! And LOTS of water! lol!
D, me, and A.

GpB and Mommy

See our van? It is the one way down there... the biggest vehicle in the parking garage!! :p

The bathroom in P.S. You just gotta love that wall paper! :p (there is a light switch in this pic, but you cant tell. :P)

Grammy allowed me to read one of her Nancy Drew books while we were down there. It was my first and I found it very interesting.

Saturday; At the pool.

Saturday evening; We went to church with Grammy and Poppy. I love palm trees! :p

Then they took us out to eat afterward! It was so nice!
Poppy watching boxing, while waiting for food. lol! He's so cute!

Grammy and Poppy

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Those are great photos!! It looks like you had a really fun vacation!! :)

Chaunalee said...

Thank you! Yes!! We did!! It was fun to send you some of these, while we were gone, too! :)

Lydia said...

I loved these pictures...you all look so happy =)

And your tank tops are adorable...making me jealous =)

Chaunalee said...

Thank you! Dear Lydia!! Dont be jealous!! Just go buy urself some! I think Mama got the purple one at Target, but I am not positive! But I love it too! :)(I also adore your tops I see on your blogs!!) I love my summer clothes! Hehe!! I am so weird! lol!!

Miss RJ said...

Great pictures! You look beautiful! ;)

Glad that you all had a wonderful time!

Wow you brother sure is brave!!!! I could NEVER do that!'

Going to e-mail you when I get a chance!

Love and hugs!
RJ

Chaunalee said...

Awww!!! Thank you, RJ!!