"My soul, insofar as you are a child of God, you must conquer all the rest of yourself that remains unblessed; you must subdue all your powers and passions, and you must never be satisfied until He who is King by purchase also becomes King by gracious coronation and reigns in you supreme."~Charles H. Spurgeon

Monday, March 28, 2011

7 Little Things

A dear friend of mine, Lilla, awarded me the "Stylish Blog Award". Lilla takes some of the most unique and awesome pictures! Check her intriguing blog out!!... LILLA


Ok! So! I am supposed to list 7 random things about myself and chose some friends to tag myself. The thing is, I have my list of blogs, but the 7 things about me? That is going to be the hard part! So, here I go...

#1. I desire above all else to do God's will. He holds me in His hands and wants the very best in my life. It sounds so easy and elementary to allow His will to be done in my life, but when it comes down to it surrendering my will over to Him it has been the hardest thing I have ever done.

#2. I greatly enjoy watching my siblings. It is nice to know Mama and Daddy can get sometime to themselves, not to mention all the shopping they need to get done. My siblings bring happiness and many lessons to my mind! I am so lucky.

#3. I have always thought I could be a good actress. I can make myself sad  actually and cry. So if I were going to be in a movie, it would probably have to be a sad one. lol!!

#4. Dog whelping is my passion. I have a litter of 5 Chihuahua puppies! And I am so happy to announce one is reserved and one may be reserved today! The puppies are only 5 days old today, and already they have grown.

#5. I love music. It lifts me up, fills me, and calms me. It is a necessity in my life.

#6. I become hot very easily. I blush often and my skin becomes a blotchy bright red when I am nervous, or meeting new people. I dont wear blush because of it.

#7. I love to quilt. It takes so long, though! lol! Maybe I love the idea of quilting more then actually the act it's self. But either way I hope to make a few more. It gives me something rewarding to do that keeps my mind and hands busy.

Now for the part I have been waiting for...
I now tag these stylish blogs...








2 comments:

Wildflower Cowgirl said...

Thank you for adding me! :)

Miss RJ said...

Aww! :-) Thanks for tagging me! I'll put up my tag in a day or so!

HUGS,
RJ