"My soul, insofar as you are a child of God, you must conquer all the rest of yourself that remains unblessed; you must subdue all your powers and passions, and you must never be satisfied until He who is King by purchase also becomes King by gracious coronation and reigns in you supreme."~Charles H. Spurgeon

Friday, January 28, 2011

My Birthday and My Mommy

I turned 21 on the 23rd. Mama made it really special, as always! :)
This is the card Mama and Daddy gave me. It's the cutest thing! I really need to get more pictures of it. On the outside it says, "Cake? What cake?" On the inside, "Leave no birthday evidence behind! " ROFL!! :)

This is a ring Mommy bought me. :) Isn't it beautiful!!?

Mommy bought me these earrings too! They are light and sparkly!! :) These pictures are of the earrings and the ring.


7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Lol!! That card is SO funny!! :) Wow!! The ring and earring are really pretty!!!

Hannah Marie said...

I still feel bad I missed your birthday!

I'll figure out some way to make up for it :) :)

Chaunalee said...

OOhh!! Hannah! Dont worry about it!! Really! It's ok!! I don't take it personally! Or should I...? :) :)

Lydia said...

Your earrings are so pretty! I love sparkly things...and your ring is cool too =) So glad you had a wonderful birthday!

Chaunalee said...

Awww!! Thank you, Lydia!!!

Miss RJ said...

Congratulations!

Chaunalee said...

Aww!! Thank you, RJ! :)